- At least 3 years of working experience.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Control and manage all the marketing material (Flyer, Company Catalogue, Banners, T-shirts, etc.)
- Collect, compile and generate competitor activities such as pricing, promotions and dealer campaigns.
- Plan, execute and evaluate all marketing (promotion and advertising) activities.
- Attend all sales and marketing meetings, produce meeting minutes by the end of the day.
- Conceptualize ideas and design to ensure coherent brand identity, communication and marketing efforts of the organization.
- Idea generation to production: from mock ups to prototypes to final product for marketing materials, new product launch, exhibition booths and roadshows.
- Coordinate with suppliers in the production of marketing materials such as catalogues, point of sales (POS) materials, posters, advertisements, electronic direct mail, signage, brochures, visual merchandising.
- Initiate and promote an effective, creative, professional and collaborative atmosphere.